Saturday, November 5, 2011

Families can be together forever!


I have a family here on earth. 
They are so good to me!
I want to share my life with them through all eternity!
FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER!
Through Heavenly Father's plan
I always want to be with my own family and the Lord has shown me how I can! The Lord has shown me how I can!


 
 I know that God loves each and everyone of us! He shows us this love in many different ways! One of the ways he has shown his love for me is by sending me to a kind and loving family! They have taught me everything and are great examples to me of how to be more like Jesus Christ. I know that they aren't perfect, no family is, but I am eternally grateful for the strength that their love, support and prayers bring into my life! I know that God has a plan for each of us and that it is a plan of HAPPINESS! He teaches us more about this plan in The Book of Mormon, Another Testament of Jesus Christ! It supports the truths taught to us in the Bible and stands as a second witness that Jesus is the Christ and that God loves all of his Children!  
CLICK HERE to read it for yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment