Thursday, November 17, 2011

Prayer is a Passport to PEACE!

Prayer is a gift given to us as a way to communicate our inner most feelings and desires to our creator and the creator of all the universe! Though at times we feel inadequate and not worthy of this gift I want to promise you that those times are when we need prayer the most! I want to declare that God, our loving Heavenly Father, loves each of us so perfectly and wants to hear from us and to help and guide us every day! I love this quote! 
"To those within the sound of my voice who are struggling with challenges and difficulties large and small, prayer is the provider of spiritual strength; it is the passport to peace. Prayer is the means by which we approach our Father in Heaven, who loves us. Speak to Him in prayer and then listen for the answer. Miracles are wrought through prayer." Pres. Thomas S. Monson
I know this is true and bear this witness in the name of Jesus Christ Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment