Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trust God and believe in Good things to come!!! :)

As a part of life we all have those times of trial. When it seems like nothing will ever go right. We are strictly focused on the present and our patience becomes very thin. It is at those times that we have an important choice to make. We can choose to turn to the quick but fleeting aid of the world and it's fair weather friends. Or we can turn to God. I can promise that it is only through turning to God that we truly be happy! I can promise that his love and his peace can consume your doubts, and fears and that he is waiting for you to turn to him with his arms wide open. I can promise that if you turn to him it will all be worth it. But don't just take my word for it! When troubles come get on your knees and ask him with a sincere heart and with the intent to do his will! Then like me you will know of his love and peace! Trust God and believe in good things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment